User Tag List

Thread: RCE REVAMP - All participants please read... UPDATED

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

RCE REVAMP - All participants please read... UPDATED

Part One:
    I know that this is a game without any rules, but I'm a little concerned that the last bunch of folks that have been added have only been on the board for a short time. This game started among a small group of friends and everyone involved sorta knew one another. Since I'm basically sharing people's personal information I'm sorta uncomfortable adding new people without having some sense of who you are.

That said, I'm not adding any new names to the list at the moment. I have three requests pending and I'll sit on those for a while to see how things develop. You can still send me a request, but if you're new to the board don't expect that you will be added on right away (or possibly ever). If you're new to the board and have been added on recently, please don't let us down.

Part Two:
    For as long as the list of names is, it seems like nobody is really participating. In fact, I'm pretty sure there are folks on the list that have never sent or received anything. That said, anyone thats already on the list needs to send some shit out ASAP (not necessarily to ME). If you receive something you need to acknowledge that you got it here.

At the end of August I'm going to do another cleanup of the list. Anyone that hasn't sent a package before then will be removed.

Sorry if this sounds stern, I don't intend it to be so. But I don't really see the point of continuing to do this if only a few packages exchange hands a year... and if I'm either the sender or recipient.

Part Three:
    I will make the one official rule that the contents of a received package need to be reported here. There really isn't much of a point to playing this game as a group unless the crap is shared equally among all.

Now go mail some crap!
    Tradition didn't end in 1964

In Heaven, TCB

User Info Menu

Re: RCE REVAMP - All participants please read...

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin

Part Three:
    I will make the one official rule that the contents of a received package need to be reported here. There really isn't much of a point to playing this game as a group unless the crap is shared equally among all.

Now if that ain't the kettle calling the pot black... LOL.
    Outside of society, they're waitin' for me.

http://faceoffumanchu.blogspot.com/

"Fuck that! I'm not scared. I'll go cruising by myself!"
    -eric

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

^^ Be careful what you say, cry baby. ^^

Official rule number two could end up being that everyone needs to send enormous packages of used tampons to you.

badgrin.gif

In Heaven, TCB

User Info Menu

badgrin.gif
    Outside of society, they're waitin' for me.

http://faceoffumanchu.blogspot.com/

"Fuck that! I'm not scared. I'll go cruising by myself!"
    -eric

♠ LBCC Resident Therapist ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin
    ^^ Be careful what you say, cry baby. ^^

Official rule number two could end up being that everyone needs to send enormous packages of used tampons to you.

badgrin.gif
    Could? I kinda think we need to add it right now. :D
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

package going out next week........
    "Yeah, keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel"

Carlow

Three packages sent... have fun with your crap!!!

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Werd I sent package out today just a bunch o'crap!
    I'm sorry, I don't care how fucking groovy and melodic metal music might get, you do not EVER dance to metal. PERIOD. You might bang your head, swing and sway with the groove, jump up and down and pit with the other long-hair's, but you don't FUCKING DANCE TO IT.
    Bob_o

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Sent out another envelope to an unsuspecting pal...

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Man i really need to get my ass into gear! I've had two separate packages sitting in my garage now since last year!! Shit I'm so slack, i apologise, someone expect some OS crap soon !
    Even a F@#ked up plan is better than no plan at all!

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Ok , I've been sitting on a mountain of crap waiting for the board to be back up and running.

Look out innocent bystanders!
    --Caballeros Melbourne--

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

I recently moved to my new home w/ my gf.
    I have shit loads of crap.......watch out Americans! incomiiiiiiing!
    well, soon that is, im broke now and cant afford the 30 bucks shipping fees, but its only 10 euros for europe.Is there any european guys signed up other than me? ;D
    Like theyre tellin me! Who would want my crap if they knew in advance... ah ah!
    Sent from my ouiji board with black magic powers

- I Bomb Mes3 -

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

Here's an update on the RCE revamp...

I'm lazy and don't care that much, so I'm not going to change anything.

If you're currently on the list you will stay there. As far as new participants go, I will add them on based on my discretion. Folks that are new to the board won't get added on right away as I'm wary of strangers. I reserve the right to continue to manage this poorly and make decisions that may or may not make sense.

That said, go mail some shit out.
    Its disappointing to have a list of participants as long as this for a game that only a few actually play. And remember, if you get a package and don't post the contents on the board, you suck.

Good luck with future trips to the post office.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Buzzkill!

♠ LBCC East ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    I'm lazy and don't care that much, so I'm not going to change anything... I reserve the right to continue to manage this poorly and make decisions that may or may not make sense.
    I admire your management style, it's pretty much how I run my life.

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
    I admire your management style, it's pretty much how I run my life.
    Seeing as your actions led to the existence of this game, I think that's only right.

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

fuk I haven't sent anything out since June watch out suckas i mean unsuspecting people
    I'm sorry, I don't care how fucking groovy and melodic metal music might get, you do not EVER dance to metal. PERIOD. You might bang your head, swing and sway with the groove, jump up and down and pit with the other long-hair's, but you don't FUCKING DANCE TO IT.
    Bob_o

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

i need the list again ive had a package sitting ready to for for like 6 months,damn im lazy hahahahahaha
    Live fast die young too late

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

I'll get an updated list out to everyone this week.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

I have some stuff ready too since probably august, but i cant afford the 30 euros shipping right now.
    watch out thou.
    Sent from my ouiji board with black magic powers

- I Bomb Mes3 -