User Tag List

Thread: Trying to Find My '47 Chevy Pickup

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Trying to Find My '47 Chevy Pickup

Like the title says, trying to track down my old truck. I don't have the VIN and no way of getting it, I only have the License Plate number which at the time of sale 10 years ago was CA Blue Plate 1K01721. I believe it was sold to a guy in Central or possibly Northern California. Truck was a '47 Short Bed, 5 Window Deluxe Cab. Easiest way to identify it would be by the 4 '41-'48 Chevy Car tail lights in the narrowed rear bumper, the two Frenched antennas in the passenger side front fender, or the gas filler in the '47-only position on the passenger bed side (not in the cab like the '48-'54s). At the time of sale it was white primer with a purple top, seat was pleated pearl white vinyl with purple piping, had an ugly powder coated grill, handles and hood emblems were shaved. It was running a 250 c.i. Inline 6 with Clifford Headers & 4bbl Intake, being shifted by a 3 Speed Auto with Lokar Shifter. I'm not on the forums much these days, so please hit me up via email thirdeyeopener@gmail.com or Instagram @_thirdeyeopener_ with any info or possible leads. I know this is a Hail Mary, but I need to try. Thanks in advance.

Bob

xCjy5oz.jpg
    c3l5m2U.jpg
    Last edited by bob_o; 04-09-2018 at 02:11 AM.