User Tag List

Thread: rain rain go away come back another day

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

rain rain go away come back another day

Have not washed my car since May 2015. Getting heavy rain storm here in north California. Never cleared the drains on the roof of the house and went to the garage and my car is getting a wash from the drains over flowing and draining right across the celling on to my car. Lesson learned clean your drains.
    Attached Images Attached Images

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

You haven't washed your car since 2015? ��
    "Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit."
    -Henry Rollins

♠ B.C. Chapter President ♠

User Info Menu

Man, we have to clean our gutters out at least once a year with the amount of rain that we get up here.
    "If your going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with style?" - Dr. Emmit Brown

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

No wash, Just wipe it down. Don't want any water getting under the mouldings. Original paint and I got no plans to do a repaint. Just noticed a small rust hole in the spare tire well from all the empty beer cans leaking over the winter.*

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

me too, I have only washed my car once and that was the weekend I brought her home. I spray wax her everyweek
    Merry Christmas, SHITTERS Full

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Now I got some stray animal living in my back seat. Ruined my jackets with Hair and fleas. Gonna set off a flea bomb now and duct tape the garage doggie door