User Tag List

Thread: 1972 Cadillac bagged Calais Devillie hardtop 4 door custom $2k

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

1972 Cadillac bagged Calais Devillie hardtop 4 door custom $2k

Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold!!

Air ride by Master Image Customs done 10-15 years ago, still functional, shaved handles and trim, original 472 Cadillac motor runs and it'll drive, but needs work and I really don't know what?, transmission is a B&M TH400, tires are all pretty good (at least 50%) and match. It's currently registered in California and I have the title in my name. If you buy it, I'll have it towed to your house within a couple hundred miles.

Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by d-smoke; 12-21-2016 at 05:26 PM.
    IG: dylanburnm

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Last edited by d-smoke; 10-18-2016 at 06:18 PM.

Newb

User Info Menu

I'm sorry to be that guy, but if you do ever part out I'm definitely interested in the front sheet metal (would like to convert my 73 front to a 72 front if I can find the pieces. I'm interested in the whole car, but don't have a place to put another one of these and my cutlass. Hopefully someone gets it in one piece cause it's a insanely good deal.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zachsta View Post
    I'm sorry to be that guy, but if you do ever part out I'm definitely interested in the front sheet metal (would like to convert my 73 front to a 72 front if I can find the pieces. I'm interested in the whole car, but don't have a place to put another one of these and my cutlass. Hopefully someone gets it in one piece cause it's a insanely good deal.

Don't worry man, it went in one piece to a very enthusiastic buyer! I edited my original post to say it was sold, but I should've made it more clear. I think I saw a '71-'72 Fleetwood being parted on Craigslist in LA or Orange county or something a little while back, good luck!