User Tag List

Thread: Coming in from Washington

Newb

User Info Menu

Coming in from Washington

First off I appreciate you guys having me here. Name is Bryan (AKA "Hooligan"), checking in from Belfair WA. Been lurking over here for a while so I decided it was time to get this going. Just walked in the door from picking up a 63' Mercury Monterey for $1200. Here's a couple of pics and I will get some better shots tomorrow.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Welcome! Damn.... nice Merc!! Why can't I come across deals like that!!!
    Instagram: @misurelli_built_it

Newb

User Info Menu

Thanks man. We got pretty lucky on this one. He was asking $2500 but as soon as we arrived he said I will tell you what, $1200 and its yours. I hadnt even said anything about the car yet. I wasnt going to argue at all

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

You stole it for 1200 bucks!!!! Welcome to the board
    "You're gonna get what I give ya" - Piewagon 60

"Absolutely" - Biskit

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
    Thanks man. We got pretty lucky on this one. He was asking $2500 but as soon as we arrived he said I will tell you what, $1200 and its yours. I hadnt even said anything about the car yet. I wasnt going to argue at all
    Jesus where are the people like this up in my area?? LOL awesome man, you did good. You must look really intimidating.
    Instagram: @misurelli_built_it

Newb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Low n Loud View Post
    Jesus where are the people like this up in my area?? LOL awesome man, you did good. You must look really intimidating.
    Lol... maybe thats it. He was staring at my tattoos a lot. Here's me next to the old ghetto Bug

♠️LBCC Colorado♠️

User Info Menu

Welcome! Nice score on the Mercury, nothing like getting into a car right from the start. It's all fun from there.
    "Writin' my will on a three-dollar bill"

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

That Merc looks clean! Nice score.
    I would say that punk rock has non-terminal cancer. It's got a lot of fucked up growths on it, but it's not gonna die from it - Fat Mike ...