User Tag List

Thread: 1962 Cadillac Coupe deVille - it's time. $14,500 obo

♠ LBCC Resident Therapist ♠

User Info Menu

1962 Cadillac Coupe deVille - it's time. $14,500 obo

Tough times with my business force this sale. Willing to negotiate for a quick sale. See ad at http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5556545253.html

Email or text me with any questions.

Ryan
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Bummed to see this, Ryan. But knowing that you're doing it to benefit your practice, and by extension all of the people that you guys help, that's pretty fucking awesome. Good luck with the sale! Miss ya buddy.

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

Good luck with the sale sir.

x2 what Bob said. What you do is pretty awesome.

User Info Menu

Thanks, guys... I've continually hoped that things would settle down so I could get back cruising but they (obviously) haven't and now I have huge overhead and need to make it to the end of the year. What's cool is that we're serving about 70 people a week with really effective mental health treatment - what's not cool is I'm still not making any money at it. If I can figure out how to keep the doors open WITHOUT selling the Caddy I'm all over it. But that's looking less and less likely. ☹️
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

♠️LBCC Colorado♠️

User Info Menu

Can't afford another car but would like to help support the cause. Is there a way to contribute?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
    "Writin' my will on a three-dollar bill"

User Info Menu

Hey man, thanks for the thought - much appreciated - but I could never do that.

What's crazy is that we have A LOT of coin in outstanding payments, between clients who owe and insurance companies who owe. But getting them all to pay, and to do so in a timely fashion, is really sinking us.

My dream is for someone in the club to buy it and then sell it back to me at a ridiculous markup in a year - lol. I do have quite a bit of interest from all over the country, my biggest fear is a "Gato Loco" incident if it does end up leaving the brotherhood. We shall see.

Ryan

User Info Menu

So, I'm super stoked because I just got word on some stuff I've been working on that means I won't have to sell the Caddy! So it's officially off the market!

Ryan

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Told you already but Great News!!!
    "You're gonna get what I give ya" - Piewagon 60

"Absolutely" - Biskit

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Man that is great news!

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

@SlammedNFlaked glad to hear you're keeping it. Nathan said you got it running again! Stoked for you.
    "Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit."
    -Henry Rollins

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

are there any more shady members here that could maybe go and collect payment from those insurance companies to get you paid?

Maybe new initiation rules to be on the lbcc message board is that they gotta do one job to get you paid in a timely manner
    "All i wanted was a Pepsi!"