User Tag List

Thread: first time out of the garage for 2016

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

first time out of the garage for 2016

have not driven my car since billitproof and swanx show last sept 2015. this past weekend got the car out of the garage and headed to the 2016 Benicia car show with some friends. lots of beers and bbq. more of a yuppie crowd there and they were more entertained with this building catching on fire right across for us then the car show. only took 2 photos of cars I thought stood out. both the Cadillac and the 65 impala were painted by Art Himsl. it sure felt great driving my car after 7 months. ben1.JPGben3.JPGben2.JPGben4.JPGthinking about going to santa maria again this year.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Very nice! Always a good feeling after a long winter!

♠ LBCC Ambassador ♠

User Info Menu

Awesome. Hope you'll come to Santa Maria and stay this time!
    There's no I in barbeque team.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

well I missed santa maria this year after friends cancelled on me at last moment, didn't want to make the long drive alone. but june 4 made it out again to a local show in Vallejo, huge turnout with a variety of cars. last year I went to the reno rockabilly show in downtown reno and it was a good show and hugh turnout, this year the show june 23-26 had moved to carson city and I been planning on going this year since last year was good, again friends didn't want to go at the last minute so I unloaded the 59 and took the family in the mini van. after a 4 hour drive the show was really a disappointment. car show had a small turnout, guessing the moving to carson city is gonna be a rebuilding process. the park was very nice and shady and could hold a lot of cars. plenty of vendors and good looking women though, man im sure glad I didn't make the drive in the 59 through those mountains for the turnout that was there. walked around for a hour and then headed to lake Tahoe for the rest of the day. that sure made the family happy! here is some photos I took.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

more

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

57 doing burn out

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

more

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

last 2 photos from the june 25 show in vallejo. got to stoned to take more photos. im gonna miss the july 2 nor cal knockout show for the first time since it started but gonna camp with the family, cant wait for midnight mass show in woodland at end of july.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Wow, for such a small turnout, there still were enough nice cars to drool at. That Catalina is really cool, and I love '56 Lincoln coupes! And I dig that '59 Edsel, nice paintjob.
    KRAZY KRAUTS
    Friends & Family, Cars & Bikes
    KRAUT PIPES SAVE LIVES!

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

So this weekend i planned on going to the Squires car show in napa ca then head towards the coast to the south of heaven filthies show in valley ford ca for there night show to hear some cumbia-billy music from L.A. went to start my car and had issues with battery and air bag compressor not working. Ended up having to leave the car and jump into the daily and go. So since I was not driving my car I took the family. Filthies show was on a ranch. Dusty and lumpy roads to get in but Dam Good turnout of cool cars and next year will for sure be ready to drive my car. Some photos I took. Ended the day by taking the wife to the ocean for the evening sunset. Dam I scored some points for that!

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Having trouble posting photos will try again later tonight

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

photos

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

photos

Harvey's Front Row