User Tag List

Thread: Optima battery

Sidewalk Spectator

User Info Menu

Optima battery

What up everyone is any one running optima battery's for the hydro setup I got the hopping bug out of my system and would just like a simple lay and play with 4 battery's if anyone is using them can you let me know your opinion and which battery you are actually using thanks

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

couldn't post a picture kept saying "file error" but here is the link to my 2 pump 2 battery setup with optima yellow tops
    http://www.losboulevardosmessageboar...1&d=1364016906
    Strays C.C.

Sidewalk Spectator

User Info Menu

Hell yeah thanks man if it's alright I got a couple questions I wanna run 4. 4 to the front a 4 to rear I know that battery charge will drop and quickness to lift will drop alot since I'll be going from 4 to 8 but did u have any problems with the battery's themselves I've been reading mixed reviews on them. In your opinion do you have any pros and cons.and my last question is what optimas are you exactly running I've looked at the website and it looks like the have different styles thanks for the help

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

these are yellow tops with top posts and side connections as you can see in the picture the cables are connected to the side terminals.Had this system for about 1 1/2 years and no issues whatsoever.Its a very mild setup that is only used for up/down movement so I charged em about every 3 months.Any other questions or info you need let me know.
    Strays C.C.

Sidewalk Spectator

User Info Menu

Sweet thanks a lot man