1964 Oldsmobile 442 conv.
    1964 Ford Galaxie 500

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Yes, looks quite good indeed !
    5 on 5

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

What a great looking car. Flake that roof maybe in a lighter tone overall to compliment the body color. Experiment with some test panels. I dunno if maybe going two tone and doing the roof in a cool vanilla (Late model year Chrysler 300 color) base and then using pearls and flakes (l like ice pearls like ice white over a vanilla candy base) - something that might tie in with your interior colors but flake that roof even with some ghost panels that are in the same overall roof color if ya know what I mean.
    The only thing on my mind is how good she's running. Labels are for those in need of recognition. - Diém

♠ LBCC Sweden ♠

User Info Menu

Looking Good dude
    1959 Buick Invicta Conv.
    1963 Pontiac Bonneville Coupe

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Thank you all! Still looking for a garage so theres not gonna be so much work done on tha galaxie for a few weeks...
    A good friend will bail you out of jail. A true friend will be next to you saying, Damn that was fun

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    What a great looking car. Flake that roof maybe in a lighter tone overall to compliment the body color. Experiment with some test panels. I dunno if maybe going two tone and doing the roof in a cool vanilla (Late model year Chrysler 300 color) base and then using pearls and flakes (l like ice pearls like ice white over a vanilla candy base) - something that might tie in with your interior colors but flake that roof even with some ghost panels that are in the same overall roof color if ya know what I mean.
    yeah i havent dicided what colour im gonna run yet. MAAYBE orange flake to match the pinstripe and the trim colour.. And i dont know any good painter in my area thats why im not gonna do panels, candy, pearl etc.:/
    A good friend will bail you out of jail. A true friend will be next to you saying, Damn that was fun

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Things are going good right now, next week im moving the galaxie to my first man cave! No more stress hours at work were i only can be a couple of hours until i have to drive it out of there. In this new place i have, heat,electricity,air and much space Looking forward to the winter!

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Finally

Got myself an own spot for my car so i can work in a nice and warm space this Winter
    1382119_10151721431109157_957197151_n.jpg

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Its been a while

ford.jpg

Took the old gal out for a couple of drinks last weekend for the first time this year. Run smooth all night without any major probs. Havent had much time to work with the car at all this winter unfortunaly.... This year im gonna get the roof painted and build a new grille and fix a cuople of details thats been bothering me, but tonight its happy midsummer here in sweden Cheers

♠ Chicago Chapter ♠

User Info Menu

Lookin Good!
    Fuckin a Right!

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

looking good!!

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Nice car! I agree with an older post. A cream white roof, heavily pearled or copper kandy panels would set this car off!

Carlow
    Honedtly i really dig it how it sits. Clean

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Thanks guys! Hey chris, do you mean just a solid white like this?4th-annual-fiesta-de-kustom-kulture-heart-old-town-san-diego12.jpg

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Just the roof.....with some cool panels like ^^^^ A cream white not white white like paper.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Yeah i meant the roof and cream white, im just trying to imagine how it would look like. Sooo haaard....

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Haha...been there and done that with my roof and my buddies old 54 Chevy. All the second guessing!

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Long time no see, this year i hope to get the galaxie on the road again. I bought a house feb 2016 and later that summer i hade to tear down The old garage and build a new one. Sorry again for my crappy english!
    ��