User Tag List

Thread: new members/registering

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

new members/registering

trying to get a friend to register says he cant. any ideas why? was a breeze for a smart cunt like me. but I registered year or so ago.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Maybe he screwed up once too often and got banned... If hes got the same computer talent like me, he might have made this experiece...

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Nope. Hes never been on here befo. Just a heads up. Could be alot of halfwits wanna join and carnt.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

see this thread :

Goofy-Shit-Happening-To-The-Board-*UPDATED*

Says this :
    " Finally, we are doing security updates as well. I inbox has been blowing up with spammers registering on the board. If you are new to the board, and trying to sign on, and keep getting denied, message me, and I will get you through. Other then that, it's a blanket delete. Also, there is no way to do mass banning, so I would have to each one individually, and I don't have that kinda time. "
    5 on 5

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

^^^so that is why I am still here.
    "All i wanted was a Pepsi!"

♠ B.C. Chapter President ♠

User Info Menu

I just saw this thread. Yes, if someone is trying to sign on, they HAVE to message me, or it isn't going to happen. I will set you up. I need to know what your board name will be, and I can do the rest.

Email me at: wagonmaster59@me.com

"If your going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with style?" - Dr. Emmit Brown