User Tag List

Thread: trouble

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

trouble

When Itry to pos I get "database error" but I see other guys posting. How do I fix it

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

still having trouble

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Roger, everyone is experiencing roughly the same trouble. Eryk and Tyson are doing their best to have things patched up asap.

♠ B.C. Chapter President ♠

User Info Menu

Yah, I was in Disneyland for 7 days, and Eryk has had the guys at Vbulletin looking at the problems. As a matter of fact, I don't know if anyone will even be able to see this, as thats one of the issues. Threads show new posts, but nobody can see the new posting..............
    "If your going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with style?" - Dr. Emmit Brown

Dude, I love puppies, dude!

User Info Menu

I can see you loud and clear, nice tan fucker! Miss ya, smooches!

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

thanks for the update Tyson... looking forward to the day this is all straightened out.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

One issue that I'm having that I haven't seen anyone else mention is that I'm not getting some PMs, and I think other people aren't getting my PMs. I've had a couple of people ask me if I had gotten their message, but there's nothing in my inbox, and when I send them a message I never hear back. Weird.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

can i post yet

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Not yet

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Roger, you can post. People can reply. But the form displays are not yet updated. So your thread will show "0 replies" when in fact you might have 20. Pain in the ass, I know. Its being adressed. Things will probably move faster now that I have some time off work and can actually devote real time and energy to this.
    "Your car is so low, Bill Hines has to duck to get in." - Trent Sherrill