User Tag List

Thread: page update?...

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

page update?...

Have weird thing where on the main page with all the sections listed it shows an update eg- Arizona Reality thread has a new post from piewagon60 but when you go into general chat the thread is well down the page and piewagon60's post doesn't show in the thread, it's only when you click the link on the main page that you can then see the updated thread. I have logged off and cleared cookies etc and still the same issue.
    strange...

Anyone else have this happen?

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Whats new not updating for me. I can see recent post tho.
    I'm sorry, I don't care how fucking groovy and melodic metal music might get, you do not EVER dance to metal. PERIOD. You might bang your head, swing and sway with the groove, jump up and down and pit with the other long-hair's, but you don't FUCKING DANCE TO IT.
    Bob_o

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Today when i posted pics it shows a database error also. But it posts anyway. Caused me to double post pics.
    "You're gonna get what I give ya" - Piewagon 60

"Absolutely" - Biskit

♠ LBCC So Cal ♠

User Info Menu

Yeah, same here. New posts dontshow up on top of list and only way to tell if there is a new reply on threads is to open them.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Oh good it's not just me, even this thread shows no replies in the thread page. Weird

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

Something is definitely screwy
    Tradition didn't end in 1964

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Sorry guys. Been swamped this past week. I'm working on some new security patches tonight. Vbulletin just released new patches due to a widespread security breach via yahoo on virtually all version 4 forum users. Things will be un-screwy pretty soon. I'm putting in work! Sit tight. Thanks for your patience.
    "Your car is so low, Bill Hines has to duck to get in." - Trent Sherrill

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Thanks again for your behind the scenes hard work
    "You're gonna get what I give ya" - Piewagon 60

"Absolutely" - Biskit

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Pedaso View Post
    Thanks again for your behind the scenes hard work
    X2

I thought it was just really quiet around here and then I twigged. Kudos for doing this in your spare time, greatly appreciated

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Thank goodness, I just upgraded to windows 7 this morning and thought it was something on my end....

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the work you're putting on to keep this thing rolling.
    5 on 5

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Thanks Eryk and Tyson for workin on it.
    I'm sorry, I don't care how fucking groovy and melodic metal music might get, you do not EVER dance to metal. PERIOD. You might bang your head, swing and sway with the groove, jump up and down and pit with the other long-hair's, but you don't FUCKING DANCE TO IT.
    Bob_o

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Hey is quiet around here or is this weird page update thing back again?
    All I want to do is cruise an obscenely over sized vehicle while consuming our precious fossil fuels at an alarming rate.

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Im gonna say quiet.
    Bob_o

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Quiet.
    "Your car is so low, Bill Hines has to duck to get in." - Trent Sherrill