User Tag List

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Chi-Town Reality Thread

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Great shots guys. Enjoyed everyone one of em.
    "You're gonna get what I give ya" - Piewagon 60

"Absolutely" - Biskit

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

These just showed up on Magic's facebook. Looking good gentlemen!

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ooo000ooo View Post
    These just showed up on Magic's facebook. Looking good gentlemen!

Very cool pics!

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Faaahhhkkk. Seriously.

RULERS
    "The world can be a crappy and negative place sometimes, so it goes a long way when something as simple and irrelevant as a car can bring a huge smile to someone's face." - Rasputin

http://wheelsareeverything.com/

Carlow
    Holly fuuuckin Cooow!!!

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

I can dig it!
    I'm sorry, I don't care how fucking groovy and melodic metal music might get, you do not EVER dance to metal. PERIOD. You might bang your head, swing and sway with the groove, jump up and down and pit with the other long-hair's, but you don't FUCKING DANCE TO IT.
    Bob_o

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

It was a fun night and the cruise there and back was great too! glad i finally got to meet brian and harry. really cool guys!

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

photo shoot group ppic.jpg

magic took great shots!!

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

GAWD DAMN!!!!! Great Shots!
    "Lowridin' ain't a sport....It's a way of life!"

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

I had a white '64 Catalina hardtop with the bronze color interior which was mint and I sold it before coming over to Oz. I feel like an idiot when I see cars like that. So very nice.

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

FACK!

Long day at work, made dinner, put the kids to bed and headed out to the garage to face my worst fear... FUBAR'd bags on the front of the caddy. Both of them have busted shafts. Completely zapping my "Chrome Steels wrapped in bias-plys for the win!!!" fund.

I'm bummin. This has been the season of gremlins. My old cars has been haunted by pain in the balls problems. Even my '91 daily has gallon-a-day radiator leak.

Still we must move forward.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Looked like a fun night. The Streetlow pics came out good.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ooo000ooo View Post
    FACK!

Long day at work, made dinner, put the kids to bed and headed out to the garage to face my worst fear... FUBAR'd bags on the front of the caddy. Both of them have busted shafts. Completely zapping my "Chrome Steels wrapped in bias-plys for the win!!!" fund.

I'm bummin. This has been the season of gremlins. My old cars has been haunted by pain in the balls problems. Even my '91 daily has gallon-a-day radiator leak.

Still we must move forward.
    Now that's reality I can understand... bummer

♠ LBCC Resident Therapist ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 64poncho View Post

magic took great shots!!
    Man... replace the late-model Impala there on the left with Brian's Caddy, and that shot would be perfect! I have a secret spot in my heart for those '90+ Fleetwoods!!
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

♠ LBCC Ambassador ♠

User Info Menu

That does indeed suck Brian. I don't think Shockwaves can handle the weight of our cars. On the plus-side, it looks like when you swap it out for a traditional bag/relocated shock setup you will most likely gain a little more low.

I've been hit with a number of unexpected repair issues on the Olds that always seems to pop up and about sap me dry. Its just part of the game I guess. You'll be back out on the road before you know it homie!

If it ain't one thing...
    There's no I in barbeque team.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

It just occured to me after reading Flatbroke's post that the problem of one side getting lower than the other is likely the faulty shockwaves. I recently spoke with a friend bagging his 58 Eldo Biarritz on shockwaves in front and his complaints were pressure to lift and the shockwave holding him up from laying. When he started talking about spindles and other ways to remedy the situation, I told him to put 2600's in front and solve both problems. You'll get back on the road with a better ride and lower stance in no time.
    MAKE LBCC MESSAGE BOARD RELEVANT AGAIN!

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

Here's some more reality for a Saturday evening.
    After a nice day with the family it was out to the garage. Pulled the caddy's flakey headlight switch to find it's fried again. Not going to rebuild this damn thing again. My zero dollar invested rebuild allowed it to take/make soo much heat that it's disintegrated the spring responsible for ensuring contact to the positive side. The hunt begins for a new/used unit.

On the upside, fellow board member Blades gave me a fresh new haircut. IF you're in Chicago and need to get cleaned up, head over to Belmont Barbershop and ask for Jesse Lee. Thanks Jesse!

♠ LBCC Nor Cal ♠

User Info Menu

Those streetlow pics are fucking awesome!!! Love em!

Bummer on the issues Brian. Your switch is def way different than mine that was easy to find. Good luck ebaying.
    Just call me Taboo. Collar popped, fuck off........

64 caddy 6 window sedan deville

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

Meanwhile in East Dundee...

Tradition didn't end in 1964

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

Tradition didn't end in 1964