User Tag List

Thread: CTTL Charity Auction Kickoff - Custom Painted Chopper Tank! Bidding starts Now!!

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

CTTL Charity Auction Kickoff - Custom Painted Chopper Tank! Bidding starts Now!!

Please read.

Okay here's the deal. We're all really excited for our 4th Annual Cruise To The Lake show. It's going to be a great event to get together as friends, have fun with our cars, all in the name of charity. But we know that we are an international club with an international following, making it likely that many of you who support us here will not be able to attend the show. So here's a little chance for us to bring a piece of the experience to you in a way.

You all know we hold a raffle each year with some kickass prizes. This year we're adding a small auction with some key art pieces and higher ticket items. Our goal is to offer up some really great unique stuff to bid on. Of course, 100% of the proceeds go to help Children's Hospital of Los Angeles.

So here's the deal...we've chosen one item(this custom tank) to post here for you to start bidding on now. Here's the catch...we will close the bidding this friday Mar 2nd at midnight(pacific time) and the highest bidder will be part of the auction at the show on saturday in real time on the phone with us. Let me be clear, friday's winning bid here on the board does not win the tank YET. They are in fact the opening high bid at the show and they will participate as a live phone bidder when we put this item up on the auction block at the show the following day. If nobody at the show bids higher than them...the tank is officially theirs!! If someone at the show tosses out a higher bid, friday's winner will be able to continue bidding and toss out their own bid over the phone with us. Live bidding at it's best!

So go for it now. You have 5 days. We'll get the winner's phone number and you will be live with us on Saturday!!

And the item is....

This badass custom chopper tank done by Edog Kustoms, our very own board member and LBCC prospect Edog Eric! He did all the customizing on this tank. It's molded with some very cool kustom touches. As you can see, he went all out on the paint. Beautiful brown base with. Flowing seaweed flames are white with blue pearl. The asymmetrical panels have cobwebbing over candy blue fogged edges with freakdrops over them. Theres even some small line/fan fades at the bottom of the tank. Everything is outlined with pinstriping. This really is a beautiful tank that you could proudly display or even better...build a bike around!

"Your car is so low, Bill Hines has to duck to get in." - Trent Sherrill

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

I'm going to go ahead and start the bidding off at $50.

♠ LBCC Skinny Jeans ♠

User Info Menu

75$
    Thats bad ass
    I don't do build threads, I just build.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

YUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP $100

♠ LBCC California Chapter President ♠

User Info Menu

$101

When I was a kid my tennis shoes never came in boxes???

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

$113.69
    Tradition didn't end in 1964

♠ LBCC Inland Empire ♠

User Info Menu

more pics. if anyone needs more details on the tank please feel free to ask me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    you said it was a good size! www.edogkustoms.blogspot.com

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

$150!

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

I'll go $160 on it.

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

200 all day.

♠ LBCC Inland Empire ♠

User Info Menu

BTT. lets keep this going boys. this is a super score for someone. the paintjob alone is worth $1000. not to mention the virgin Cal Chrome Sportster tank and killer body mods. besides its for the Kids you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

WOW
    thank you edog, nice work
    cool color combination and crazy flames . Hold it up so we can see the bottom fades

♠ LBCC Ambassador ♠

User Info Menu

Wonder if I could make this bad boy fit the xs.... hmmm.

$250!
    There's no I in barbeque team.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

♠ LBCC Inland Empire ♠

User Info Menu

final day boys and girls. bust out your checkbooks fools. lets make some money for the little kids.......

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

TTT

♠ LBCC Inland Empire ♠

User Info Menu

ttt

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

$255 from the hospital on my iPhone holding