User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skinny whites?

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by macs55 View Post
    Stopped by Bruce's tire today my buddy works there hooked me up with some Hankook's mounted and balanced ready to roll. I went with the 205's I could use the extra ground clearance. Now just waiting on the lug nuts, damn left handed studs! Had to order them
    I gotta go the same thing. Picked up some right hands at a swapmeet and gotta order the rest. Lugnutking.com

Sidewalk Spectator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Dish Deluxe View Post
    Im a fat white.
    <<<< Me Too! HAHAHAHA!

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Yep lugnut king is the spot now just hopeing they get here by Friday

gatoloco63
    have u thought of changing out the studs? i did with the wildcat, its just more practical and it aint hard to do

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Just a headsup about lugnut king, of course it might have been a set from a bad batch, but nyway, the thread gave up the 1st time i unbolted them, and one even went by thightening it the 1st time, when i gave it the last bit of torque it spun free......and the chrome washers rusted in say two weeks.
    The mcgard ones i have now are way better, they look n fel beefy, thread included, and washers are polished stainless. But prob you dont need washers.
    Thought i share this.
    Sent from my ouiji board with black magic powers

- I Bomb Mes3 -

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Yeah I was thinking about that today I just might do that. Cause the lug nuts won't b here till Friday. When talking to him yesterday on the phone he kept telling me I needed the 1" long shank, I thought that was a Lil long but I guess we'll see when they get here. And see how beefy they are.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

I usually put on all of my lugs by hand even when I have air. I'm afraid I'll spin them off. If they are stripping out by hand, thats not good at all. Luckily for me I live in Colorado and the air is dry. It takes a lot to rust something! Unfortunately Supremes need washers.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

i always use a cross wrench, and check'em for the 1st couple weeks.
    the thread "self erased" itself this way.
    Sent from my ouiji board with black magic powers

- I Bomb Mes3 -

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

I guess I'll find out. Maybe these lugs are for trailer queens.