User Tag List

Thread: 1960 Bubbletop Olds Running Project.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

1960 Bubbletop Olds Running Project.

Not mine but since I can't get it, thought I'd share.

http://chico.craigslist.org/cto/2448552455.html

♠ LBCC Nor Cal ♠

User Info Menu

SAME ONE AS POSTED BEFORE AND FULL OF SHIT BONDO! NOT EVEN WORTH GOING TO LOOK AT! Sorry if that seems harsh. I seen it a while back and the pics seemed good. Jeff checked it out and it's shit. Reason being it's been listed on every CL possible. Dont waste your time................
    Just call me Taboo. Collar popped, fuck off........

64 caddy 6 window sedan deville

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

no, not harsh at all. i'm glad you're being truthful to warn the others.

sorry for the repost btw. somebody lowball him if he can't get rid of it, offer him 2K cash! lol. i've gotten away with similar deals because of desperation.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

looks like he keeps working on it,95% ready for paint? but i think all he has done is grinded down the lumps of bondo that he used to cover all the rust in the trunk floor and rear quarters. he is just trying to get someone to send him the money without coming to see it, the floorpans were a mess too! someone should call him just to ask him questions about the rust. see if he tells the truth or not. i think on the phone he told me floorpans were done but when i got there and said you call this done! he said well it was a amatuer job and it should be redone.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Thanks for the heads-up. I was thinking about calling on it. Won't waste my time now.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

bummer that a car like that is trashed.
    Brandon
    Panel Beaters CC - we have grease under our nails, not in our hair

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

hey stoney .......... that 1960 oldsmobile is back again! on ebay painted resale red! seen it 3 weeks ago at buy it now price$16,999. and you need to have paypal! i just seen it again relisted. you got to read his ad!

♠ LBCC Nor Cal ♠

User Info Menu

Noshit!?!? HAHAHAHA Too funny.... Ebay comment/question on the page so others can see. Would be a shame if it ships off over seas and someone gets had with a POS.
    Just call me Taboo. Collar popped, fuck off........

64 caddy 6 window sedan deville

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

did you read "super solid trunk but it did need floorpans"

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

"bumpers have that old school patina look" lol