User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pescos in the Bird'

Newb

User Info Menu

Yummy! Too cool...

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

I saw it on the **** classified. That's a bad ass bird! I wish I had the money.

Sidewalk Spectator

User Info Menu

That thing is badass!!! Good luck on the sale!

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bonez View Post
    ive only seen a business card of Don Loster's advertising his juice installs, but never seen a car hes done, but all things considered this car could have come out of his garage back then, w/ the freshly installed pescos bought out of a military surplus store for pennies.
    Someone into this kinda stuff w/ enuff $$$ should really appreciate the restraint and attention to detail of your car.

Whats the story on the small tanks anyway? Are they oxigen tanks like the more commonly seen larger yellow ones, or?
    Sorry just saw the question in this post, yeah they are oxygen tanks, they are something that Ted came acrossed, I have pics from befor they were painted and modified and they were labeled as oxygen tanks......Thats about all I know about them....I talk to him every so often about some unfinished business, I will try to remember to ask next time...

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

thanx! no knowledge is too much knowledge.
    Sent from my ouiji board with black magic powers

- I Bomb Mes3 -

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybirdpunk View Post
    I had a strong potential buyer in Sweden but that kind of dried up when a certain Flaked Cutlass showed up on ebay....(probably just a strange coincidence). I bet shiny paint would really help alot, but I just cant afford to do that for the next few years. So I will keep bumping it and hope someone will find interest in it some day....
    haha damn man that's crazy.. i have tons of interest, but no feria lol

love your bird.

flaco
    La Onda don't shine shoes.