User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your rides Name

Carlow
    WHITE LINE FEVER
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Carlow; 03-31-2011 at 02:20 PM.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

I call mine (Caddiac Disease) Cuz I beleave that my car has it.

What do you think.
    I love LR Kustoms RatRods and Wagons.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

I don't remember how I came about naming my car Marci, it might have been that at the time I got her she reminded me of an old lady. Once it's a little more of a custom she'll get a name change. I have a few things in mind but can't decide.
    The coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by halfasskustoms View Post
    I call mine (Caddiac Disease) Cuz I beleave that my car has it.

What do you think.
    how bout Caddiac Arrest ?

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

My car has been named Camilla since I got it but this is more of a family name. Any one who has watched the muppets when they were kids knows that Gonzo's girlfriend's name was Camilla (the chicken). I am a weirdo and I do dig chicks so it only seemed fitting.

Recently Ive been focusing on a name I can put up on a display sign for shows. I went through a bunch of names that really didnt fit me or the car too well. End result is Im getting Super Freak stripped on the car and a display sign will be made as soon as I get a chance. This is a combination of super sport and my screen name accessoryfreak. It also ties into the old theory that names of cars came from songs. The only thing better then a Rick James song would be an Eddie Murphy song.... I couldn't make that work tho no matter how hard I tried

EDIT: Well Superfreak is being used, some one picked it up AFTER I had decided to use it. After I found this out I decided Im no longer gonna use it. I looked back at it and decided I picked the easiest possible name anyway. It really didnt fit the car and besides who wants to have 2 cars named the same exact name. When the time comes the car will find its own name.
    Last edited by ACCESSORYFREAK; 11-01-2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: see edit

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Satan's Choice is the name of my 62 bubbletop. Black exterior with red guts. My 63 was called Montezuma's Revenge because i sold it to a friend and the Pos came back to haunt me until i finished it.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

i got ninety-eight problems but a car name aint one

flaco

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

hahahaha Flaco

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by manolow View Post
    how bout Caddiac Arrest ?
    Shit, Thats a good one. I like it. Thanks
    I love LR Kustoms RatRods and Wagons.

Newb

User Info Menu

The guy who I bought my '71 Ford from called it "the Blue Goose". We just call it The Goose.

My wife nicknames her '65 Fury "Ellie", as in a 'white elephant party'.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by meser View Post
    Once it's a little more of a custom she'll get a name change.
    Ageian Mist
    سلام دوستان

LoL

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

^^ You fucker! Everyone's gonna think im Persian now. Maybe I shoulud just name her The Magic Carpet or Camel Express.
    The coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken.

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by meser View Post
    ^^ You fucker! Everyone's gonna think im Persian now. Maybe I shoulud just name her The Magic Carpet or Camel Express.
    !!

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by piewagon60 View Post
    mine is gettosuperstar well self esssplanatory! Nick hawabout biskits and gravy or your favorite porkchop
    lol hahahah
    "Lowridin' ain't a sport....It's a way of life!"

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

my gf calls the Ford Deb, but im still torn on what i will have lettered on the rear window. My Way seems the best to date, but nuthin final. Finishin the car is my priority.

Brandon im liking this too much. vvv

Quote Originally Posted by 133 View Post
    i named my Cadillac the "Harlot of Babylon" which is associated with the Antichrist in the Bible. i was at a concert and the band Behemoth had a huge banner with the artwork in the picture attached displayed behind them. A friend told me what it represents and being intrigued by it, i took the name because my Cad looks sweet and innocent but it really isn't, especially with the 500 in it.

Sent from my ouiji board with black magic powers

- I Bomb Mes3 -

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

Thankfully it doesn't apply to any vehicle I currently own, but every time I hear this song I think that it could be a good name for the right (or wrong) car.

Tradition didn't end in 1964

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Well, I hear people naming there rides and I have been thinking about naming the wagon but I have no freaking clue what to name to give the wagon. So for now it remains with out one.
    There are no RULES!!!
    Hey, you don't know me! You don't know my life!

♠ LBCC Resident Therapist ♠

User Info Menu

My Caddy is named "Heavy Mind," taken from a line in Curtis Mayfield's "Pusherman" and it fits me and the car because I managed to keep her all through my brain being stuffed full of information and knowledge in grad school.

Plus, now that I'm a licensed therapist, people dump all of their problems on me - thus I have a "Heavy Mind"... there are connections in the song to "junkies" and I work primarily with substance abuse... I could go on. Needless to say, for me it fits. Plus I just fuckin' love Curtis.

"Heavy mind
    Heavy sign
    Makin' money
    All the time
    My 'El D.'
    And just me
    For all junkies
    To see"

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

♠ LBCC Ambassador ♠

User Info Menu

Took me a while to figure out exactly what fit the Olds... A long night of moonshine drinkin' a few weekends ago helped me and my friends come up with something simple and fitting.

"La Luna Loca"
    There's no I in barbeque team.

Carlow
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Thankfully it doesn't apply to any vehicle I currently own, but every time I hear this song I think that it could be a good name for the right (or wrong) car.

so... would the right cars name be Tempermental Woman and the wrong car be names Drunk Horse?