User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your rides Name

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Your rides Name

So I'm sitting here looking through the " Original Parts Group " catalogue for the Monte. I was thinking I'd like to get the glass etched. Give her a name for the streets. I came up with this name as I thought it fit her to a tee. 1975 Monte Carlo. The Album came out in '75. And she is just plain .....Sweet Emotion!

I can picture a fade in segment of a cragar rolling slowly by, fades to a glint of bumper chrome. Song kicks in. The rest to follow....

Hardest learned lesson? "Rust never sleeps." J. BEALE

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Dude thats your 75 i have the color version saved from Lay It Low cause i thought it was bad ass fucking clean and your idead sounds kick ass man and the song isn't bad either
    Incomparables CC VP

RESPECT THOSE WHO RESPECT YOU, WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE THE CULTURE, IF SOMEONE SHOWS YOU RESPECT, MAKE SURE YOU SHOW IT BACK.thumbsup:

Rolling low and burning a bowl

SABES QUE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T LOOK AT IT

--------------------------
    1974 Monte Carlo a.K.a El Monte

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

good choice.... that song reminds me of Dazed when the GTO pulls into the parking lot

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Funny you should post this because I been debating if I need to name the 58 something other then "Delpala". If I do I decided to go with something that fits the era I am shooting for, fits the paint scheme, as well as something I have always enjoyed.

I am thinking of ......
    "Whats wrong with me? You tell me and I will tell you if you are right or not!"
    http://www.kustomairsuspensions.com

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/albu...g/user/strtrdr

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Right now it's "El Gordo Gringo", but when I get her painted it's not going to be white so I'm going to have to change it. I've been seriously thinking about...

Lord, I question whether I've had my fill. Lord, I question whether I can take much more.

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Everyone in az has been calling mine The Love Machine...but im gonna try to come up with something else....
    "Lowridin' ain't a sport....It's a way of life!"

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

My friend Steve keeps callin mine "No Wake Zone" because I cant drive over 5 mph on a bumpy road without destroying my frame, haha. I thought that shit was kinda funny.

Dude, I love puppies, dude!

User Info Menu

My rancheros name is "Edward" or "twilight" because it twinkles but Is very subtle

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

When asked what car I'm bringing I usually just say the big green ugly. Also have dropped la fea verde once or twice. More of a nickname that something to etch on it. My buddies call it the sledsel but I think that's kinda common for Edsels. Ed Sled makes it into conversation once in awhile but I like calling it the big green ugly.

Shainerman--- I had a jet boat for a while that I could never get to run right. We called it the SS No Wake ha ha.

♠ PROSPECT ♠

User Info Menu

spend time, not money

Driven Not Judged

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Naming the ride is so much fun !

Our youngest is "Cinnamon Dolce Latte"

complete with (micro-flake) cinnamon sprinkles on top

♠ LBCC Nor Cal ♠

User Info Menu

My van will get a name when it earns it, my Buick is "Strangelove", and my 56 is "Moonage Daydream".

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

P1020218a.JPG

CARMEN, cause she's an Electra!
    ˇAdiós Muchachos!

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

mine is gettosuperstar well self esssplanatory! Nick hawabout biskits and gravy or your favorite porkchop
    I'm sorry, I don't care how fucking groovy and melodic metal music might get, you do not EVER dance to metal. PERIOD. You might bang your head, swing and sway with the groove, jump up and down and pit with the other long-hair's, but you don't FUCKING DANCE TO IT.
    Bob_o

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

"Papas Sin Sal"

Spanish for "potatos without salt" a term used for describing something bland, boring, flavor less or simple. my mom also used it to describe ugly women.

cut, hammer, weld, drive !

http://cuthammerwelddrive.blogspot.com/

PANEL BEATERS C.C - WE GOT GREASE UNDER OUR NAILS, NOT IN OUR HAIR

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

my '62 Coupe : "The Writ"

" a smiling face it means the world to me... so tired of sadness and misery..."

gatoloco63
    EL MOTHERFUCKER

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

so not a LBCC style car. but the '72 dart I'm going up as late '70's street machine (polishing the slot mags as i type).

torn between Boston's "Foreplay" and a totally non-musical "Beer Run".

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

i named my Cadillac the "Harlot of Babylon" which is associated with the Antichrist in the Bible. i was at a concert and the band Behemoth had a huge banner with the artwork in the picture attached displayed behind them. A friend told me what it represents and being intrigued by it, i took the name because my Cad looks sweet and innocent but it really isn't, especially with the 500 in it.

Last edited by 133; 03-30-2011 at 11:12 PM.
    Brandon
    Panel Beaters CC - we have grease under our nails, not in our hair