User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Next Movie is now blue?

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

I appreciate the work and time that must have gone into doing all that but it just doesnt do anything for me... that car has better customizing worth praise like the channel job!

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

I'm gald it didn't get destroyed. That's what i thought when i read the RIP comment. I personaly love that car and I actually dig the grille. I really love the color. I had my 53 painted a similar shade and I think that when I get ready to do the body on my impala i'm gonna go with something like that. I guess that when it comes to customizing not everyone is going to like what you do. Everyone has different taste

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

The way i see it and the general rule of thumb is that customizing is IMPROVING what the factory produced...

♠ LBCC Nor Cal ♠

User Info Menu

The way I see it, if EVERYONE likes what you do, youre just playing it safe. (Obviously not to go back to the just cause you can doesn't mean you should saying), but I don't think they did that with Next Movie. I dig it.And totally agree with Eric's last post.
    Just call me Taboo. Collar popped, fuck off........

64 caddy 6 window sedan deville

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Now if it had a tube grille right across... we'd be talking!

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

It was soooo close to being super bad... well it can always be changed

Now who wants some grated Monchego for your nachos? lol

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Back when i had my 62 and before this emerged...i talked about extending my hood the sameway down to that bodyline and wanted to change up my headlights...i got shit on for the thought of it and just couldnt get the right idea for the grill treatment. I was sooo 'jacked up' when i saw this car surface and how he pushed the envelope like i wanted but taking it to the next level..its in a class of its own & generally cars like this dont meet everyones approval but who gives a sh!t...

Hope everyone on that side is ok and sorry for the loss.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Love this car.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Check here for some build pics. On the "good job" section, and look at every under section.
    Theres pics of the car in almost each.

http://cholos.xxxxxxxx.jp/slammed.html

.Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks.
    Sent from my ouiji board with black magic powers

- I Bomb Mes3 -

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

I dig the tailight(s), not crazy about the grill or head lights. (not being entitled or opinianated). I can still tell it's an Impala from the form. Pretty cool over all. Since I'm even more laster than Brian in knowing, what color was it before it was blue or white? Please don't say I need a test. Ha ha, just breakin balls.
    Last edited by Blades; 03-14-2011 at 01:07 PM.

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

I love the Japanese build philosophy. You wanna know what that is? They don't give 2 flying fucks about what anyone thinks. They build what they like. Case. Fucking. Closed.

Plus, I happen to love the shit outta this car

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

sooo raw.

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    what color was it before it was blue or white? Please don't say I need a test
    Tradition didn't end in 1964

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    WOW! It was all shades of pinks. I guess I can dig that. See, it's true... real men rock pink cars!

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

My favorite color is 16
    Tradition didn't end in 1964

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

I liked it much better before it was painted. I'm bit dissapointed with how it's turned out. And i must say i don't like how it looks laying on the ground. When it have a bit of clearence it looks nicer. It's like someone mentioned here - back in a days lowriders wasn't that low. Well some cars don't have to be too low. Yes, i said "too low".

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Agreed. Stance and No Stance are completely different critters. And normally, I see ANYTHING that low, and I think mini trucks and sport trucks on gigant-anormous wheels.. But it just looks so gatt damned mean and nasty! That car is like the Buc Nasty of Impalas!

gatoloco63
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_o View Post
    They don't give 2 flying fucks about what anyone thinks. They build what they like. Case. Fucking. Closed.
    :
    AND THATS IT!!! BOTTOM LINE NO POLLS NO WHAT COLOR DO U THINK I SHOULD PAINT IT, ARE THESE WHEELS PERIOD CORRECT...NOTHING PERSONALLY I DONT DIG IT BUT I APPRECIATE THE CRAFTSMANSHIP

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bob_o View Post
    Agreed. Stance and No Stance are completely different critters. And normally, I see ANYTHING that low, and I think mini trucks and sport trucks on gigant-anormous wheels.. But it just looks so gatt damned mean and nasty! That car is like the Buc Nasty of Impalas!
    no stance is gayer than silky's suit! ^^^

flaco
    La Onda don't shine shoes.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

I definitely like how alot of Japanese builds go "all in". When they make a decision on a car, they own it. Results vary. But you gotta appreciate that build philosophy for sure.
    "Your car is so low, Bill Hines has to duck to get in." - Trent Sherrill