User Tag List

Thread: PhotoChopping rides

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    A few old ones.

Thats Bitchin Ras! If i send you a pic of my car can you show how it will look with some supremes! I'm not much of a computer guy.
    Rollin til the wheels fall off!

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Backyard Boogie View Post
    If i send you a pic of my car can you show how it will look with some supremes! I'm not much of a computer guy.
    Post that shit up. Supremes on a '66 Impala are as easy on the eyes as big-ass stripper booty (on your eyes).

Edit...

No photochop needed. Someone already built one of my favorite '66 Impalas back in the day:

Last edited by Rasputin; 12-28-2010 at 08:47 AM.
    Tradition didn't end in 1964

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cixpack View Post
    Finally!

I kept the paint and just aded a flaked silver roof and some pinstriping. I'm no pinstriper, so I did it "freestyle"... sorry.

One with the supremes and lighten freestyle pinstripes

And one with radirs and original pistripes... Heavy and messy!

Just misses the V antenna (how the f. do they call it ?).

About the eyeball lowering... All right you did not cut any spring, I forgot about the magical mopar front suspensions... thanks for the lil' story!
    Cixpack, Great stuff! I think you got it right on with the look of the car with Supremes, excellent work! Thank you. I'm on a low budget, so getting my car "customized" for free by the photochop pros here is great and gives me plenty of ideas to build on.
    Yes, I forgot your Chevy has coils on the back, my Mopar is a leaf spring car, so my lowering block and "eyeballing it" trick won't do the job for your ride. You're stuck with having to cut coils or trying to find lowering spings on all four corners, or having to resort to airbags or hydraulics. That was part of why I chose one of these Mopars, it's painfully easy and inxepensive to lower them.
    Again, thanks so much for the awesome work. This thread is going to be a fave here.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

I did this one a while back. I think it was for someone on the ****.

Original.

Lowered, shaved emblems and port holes, wheel/tire change, skirts, and a windsheild chop(too much I think).

Shaved parking lights and license plate on front the bumper. Bodyworked the skirts, molded them in. Swapped to truspokes and thin whites. Added an inch or so back to the windshield height.
    "Your car is so low, Bill Hines has to duck to get in." - Trent Sherrill

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Wow Nice work Eryk!! This is some nice inspiration for my galaxie

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

ultimate goals for my '62:
    misty blue pearl with richer accents in the 'dent', shaved (hood spears, front plate, mirrors, handles), custom grill (5 '62 grill center bars stacked), on caddy wires, interior remains stock (maybe with the addition of small chain wheel).

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Like that 62 cad

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

Thanks Roger - it means a lot coming from a builder such as yourself.

My goal is to make it more of itself... deepen the dent visually to make the fins and shoulders a little more pronounced. and ditching the boring fussy and utterly unrestorable crate grill in an effort to make the nose point flow down the entire face of the car. Losing the hood spears really helps the hood roll into the fenders. though it's going to make it's alignment an insane task. I really think the designers put the spears there so the hood could be tossed on quicker during assembly.
    Last edited by Brian Morris; 12-28-2010 at 01:58 PM.

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

Post that shit up. Supremes on a '66 Impala are as easy on the eyes as big-ass stripper booty (on your eyes).

Edit...

No photochop needed. Someone already built one of my favorite '66 Impalas back in the day

Thats so bad ass! You know I totally forgot that my first impala had Cragars on it so I had to dig up some old pics! Ahhhh! Da good ol days!
    Rollin til the wheels fall off!

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ooo000ooo View Post
    Dag.

I would be honored to park in the general vicinity of that car.
    Tradition didn't end in 1964

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Dag.

Me too.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Eh Harco I tried metallize your car...
    As the high priest warned us... tough job.

I wanted to try a lime green but kinda screwed it...

harcos_ford_v2.jpgharcos_ford_v3.jpg

As I saw you finally prefered to keep the supremes I did'nt replace it and about the bellflowers I think it's better with it!

gatoloco63
    Dag.

dude u cant go wrong with them lines....drool

♠ LBCC Chicagoland ♠

User Info Menu

thanks fellas. I'm scraping my pennies together and begun sourcing center bars for the grill.

I'd been struggling with the paint in my head (stock vs Winfield). Wanting something subtle but not boring, flashing but not look at me. Getting into pshop today helped bring it together in my head. I'll sleep better tonight.

♠ LBCC So Cal ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Harco View Post
    Thank you again Rasputin.

Enough about me so......Back to the photoshops!!

-Greetz Harco Dykejumper
    Why you gottta jump dykes? They are people too!!

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cixpack View Post
    Eh Harco I tried metallize your car...
    As the high priest warned us... tough job.

I wanted to try a lime green but kinda screwed it...

harcos_ford_v2.jpgharcos_ford_v3.jpg

As I saw you finally prefered to keep the supremes I did'nt replace it and about the bellflowers I think it's better with it!
    Thank you so mutch for the work and time Sixpack! much apperiated.. i love the stance of the car.. and i think you are right on the bellflowers to! this photoshop thread has given me allot of ideas of the direction i want to go.. and even how mutch i appreciate the work you and Rasputin did... i think i found my collor combo for the car and its not green or pink... I think i can start a project thread to tell my further plans :D

thanx man!

Quote Originally Posted by old school View Post
    Why you gottta jump dykes? They are people too!!
    Hahaha yeah i know George some are even HOT!!! :P with the dykejumper i am aiming for the thing Roger O'dell said on the board.. that it was a way the People in Bellflower/Artesia would call Dutch guys.. But you are so right my friend Dykes are people to some are HOt and some even are Funny in a Ellen Way! :p hey and i like Eric to dont i you didnt see me jump him while i was in LA hahahah.

Take care and say hi to Bobby from me and Neira

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Great amount of PS talent here guys! I wish I was half as good as some of you mofos.

If anyone wants to mess with my Caddy I'd be most awesomly pleased. I have an idea of where I want to go with this car as far as paint but I want to see what route some of you guys would go. Feel free to mess around with wheels, paint, stance and so on and so on. Thank you much!

Hope these pics will suffice.

9.jpg
    11.jpg
    10.jpg
    The coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Meser, I treated your car very similar to the one above that B did. But that year Caddy has really defined recesses to fade. On yours, I just did long panels on both sides of the spear and did fade outlines to create that look. I originally did a silver roof on your car, but I changed it to almost body color and it really brought it down alot. Makes the car look longer. The texture is flake, but it doesnt look that realistic. You get the idea though. My favorite flake job that I've owned is my 62 Tbird. The body was that og ford seafoam greenish blue. The top was flaked in almost the same color but super sparkly with simple teal fades along the edges of the panels. I loved that color combo.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

What can be done to really make my future wagon stand out?

Attached Images Attached Images

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eryk View Post
    Meser, I treated your car very similar to the one above that B did. But that year Caddy has really defined recesses to fade. On yours, I just did long panels on both sides of the spear and did fade outlines to create that look. I originally did a silver roof on your car, but I changed it to almost body color and it really brought it down alot. Makes the car look longer. The texture is flake, but it doesnt look that realistic. You get the idea though. My favorite flake job that I've owned is my 62 Tbird. The body was that og ford seafoam greenish blue. The top was flaked in almost the same color but super sparkly with simple teal fades along the edges of the panels. I loved that color combo.
    Eryk! That is superb ! Very subtle and classy !

---

My versions :
    Attached Images Attached Images