User Tag List

Thread: Roger Miret's 54 Chevy (so fucking far away)

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

They look like Parker Hannifin Adex Aircad valves... at least the billet-block portions next to the solenoid control cans... ??? check with Empire and the mystery is over!
    The only thing on my mind is how good she's running. Labels are for those in need of recognition. - Diém

♠ LBCC East ♠

User Info Menu

Nice work all around, Mike. Is this project the cause of the ER visit with metal in your eye? That's a drag, but the results on the '54 sure are good. Can't wait to see the finished car.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Nice work on the body dude. That air setup is sweet. Could I trouble you to take more detailed pics of the EDC install? That was super clever mounting the oir trap onto the pump.
    Steamboatimagery.com

In Heaven, TCB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 58 Delpala View Post
    I am wondering where to get those valves from cause they are smaller then regular air valves and would make my setup for my 58 much cleaner.
    They are aircraft. I'm pretty sure they are ADEX. They rule, there is no solenoid, just that one piece unit that does everything. Hit up Empire, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to answer any questions and sell you a pair. (520) 888-7639

Here's a link to their thread on LIL.
    http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index...owtopic=459206
    Outside of society, they're waitin' for me.

http://faceoffumanchu.blogspot.com/

"Fuck that! I'm not scared. I'll go cruising by myself!"
    -eric

In Heaven, TCB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
    Is this project the cause of the ER visit with metal in your eye?
    Indeed it is. That headlight did me in. My vision is back 100% and to be honest, even though I don't get back to work until the 1st, I'm dying to keep moving on this car! It should be wrapped up before Feb.

-eric

In Heaven, TCB

User Info Menu

Steamy, When I get back, I'll snap some pics for you. Thanks for the props on my end of this build so far. I really want to bring my "A" game with it. As always, it means alot coming from you guys.

-eric

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

I've never seen you not bring your A game to your work. Its one of the things I've really admired about you since you were just a newb around these parts. Keep it up homeboy.
    "Your car is so low, Bill Hines has to duck to get in." - Trent Sherrill

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

Glad to see this thread. No doubt the "finished" photos will be fun to compare to the shots of the car as it was when you got it.
    Tradition didn't end in 1964

gatoloco63
    Quote Originally Posted by F-U Manchu! View Post
    Steamy, When I get back, I'll snap some pics for you. Thanks for the props on my end of this build so far. I really want to bring my "A" game with it. As always, it means alot coming from you guys.

bringing you "A" game aint traditional period correct now and days mike make it simple lol i kid i kid

♠ LBCC Resident Therapist ♠

User Info Menu

Been off the board a couple of days, and come back to some Fu-awesomeness! Lookin' good, Mike!
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Looks Great Mike! Ill have to stop by the shop and check it out!
    "Lowridin' ain't a sport....It's a way of life!"

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Damn! I've been waiting for this thread Mike... nice work, as always, man. You around town this week? I got sumfin' for ju...
    I think we can do better than that...

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

The headlites were out of this world. That was a ton of work in two weeks. Maybe I should send you my car and let you go to town on it.

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Glad to see this been away for a minute myself I too will have to stop by one day and sheck it out .Looks good as usual homie
    I'm sorry, I don't care how fucking groovy and melodic metal music might get, you do not EVER dance to metal. PERIOD. You might bang your head, swing and sway with the groove, jump up and down and pit with the other long-hair's, but you don't FUCKING DANCE TO IT.
    Bob_o

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Damn, Mike. You get down for sure. I don't know anything about your eye experience, but from personal experience, i'm glad your vision's back. I'll take any amount of stitches over an eye wound. Trying to drive with an eye patch is a bitch too.

As for that air set up man..that's beautiful.

Props all around.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Good lordy Mike, fuckin killing it as usual. Ruler! I'm trying to put away some money so I can have you attack the Buick before your waiting list gets too long. Can't wait to see Rogers car when it leaves your shop. Gonna be a heartbreaker.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

G, what about lil sleepy. You were cook'n up a sick little make over. She on ice for minute while the Buicks out?

I"m really getting excited to see the finished product on Roger's 54. It's going to be beautiful!!!

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

..it's becoming a work of art now...I get to see this magic everyday at the shop...Mike's awesome at fab work...

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Looking good Mike. Like I said I really like the headlight execution. Can't wait to come by and see it up close.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F-U Manchu! View Post
    excellent job on the headlight treatment! keep up the good work.