User Tag List

Thread: Music n' stuff

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Can't find the original by Jimmy Reed, but Etta did her thing on this mellowed out version.
    "Your car is so low, Bill Hines has to duck to get in." - Trent Sherrill

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

LMAO! Damn, Stovebolt's on a roll! Good to know there's other metal heads around here. I got too used to being the only metal head i knew who was into these kinds of cars!

♠ B.C. Chapter President ♠

User Info Menu

Fuck yah Bob!!! I had 4 8gig flsh sticks in my truck. We would have been in there all night!!!

Now for the best Finnish band ever. Tarja Turenen is hot as FUCK as well! To bed she left..........

"If your going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with style?" - Dr. Emmit Brown

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Here's Killswitch Engage's cover of Dio's "Holy Diver". This video is rad as FUCK. And the song's pretty good too

User Info Menu

"If your going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with style?" - Dr. Emmit Brown

User Info Menu

Bob, thats a fuckin FANTASTIC version of Master Dio's.

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stovebolt View Post
    Fuck yah Bob!!! I had 4 8gig flsh sticks in my truck. We would have been in there all night!!!

Tyson? You're my heeeero!

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

I was really bummed when I heard Dio passed away

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bob_o View Post
    I was really bummed when I heard Dio passed away

Yah, I was too. I was looking forward to him coming with Sabbath (Heavan and Hell), but it wasn't to be. I'm just going to get used to the fact that everyone I thought was invincible in my high school years in the 80's, aren't. And we had better appreciate them now. Klaus Mein of the Scorpions is 62! I mean, Dio was 67, and the guys from Maiden are getting up there. Slayer is 1 or 2 albums away from retirement. World Stained Blood was supposed to be their last, but they had enough material for a couple more. But still, they are in the 50's. Slayer..........RETIRING!?!? My fuck.........

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by boldofman View Post
    So where did all music threads go? I guess i'll start a new one with this:
    dude i was about to post a thread like this well then i will post something later to to post....a video
    Incomparables CC VP

RESPECT THOSE WHO RESPECT YOU, WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE THE CULTURE, IF SOMEONE SHOWS YOU RESPECT, MAKE SURE YOU SHOW IT BACK.thumbsup:

Rolling low and burning a bowl

SABES QUE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T LOOK AT IT

--------------------------
    1974 Monte Carlo a.K.a El Monte

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

first video is straight from the neighborhood i grew up in. representing Slauson and San Pedro

this one has cool beats.

♠ LBCC Nor Cal ♠

User Info Menu

From the metal side of me
    Just call me Taboo. Collar popped, fuck off........

64 caddy 6 window sedan deville

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bob_o View Post
    LMAO! Damn, Stovebolt's on a roll! Good to know there's other metal heads around here. I got too used to being the only metal head i knew who was into these kinds of cars!
    Make that 3. I may not look it anymore, but my first love is metal.

Lord, I question whether I've had my fill. Lord, I question whether I can take much more.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

my metal side...

punk

soul side

mexican side

OI side

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by low springs View Post
    my metal side...

I love Dave Brockie's voice.
    Lord, I question whether I've had my fill. Lord, I question whether I can take much more.

User Info Menu

Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy is unreal!! I saw them live her in Vancouver, and the chick is on point the hole show.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

That's what i,am talkin about .. Dirty !

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

[video=youtube;RqKTFFOqT-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqKTFFOqT-w[/video

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

"You ain't hardcore cause you spike your hair, when a jock still lives inside your head"