User Tag List

Thread: Music n' stuff

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Music n' stuff

So where did all music threads go? I guess i'll start a new one with this:

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

As a kid I thought that this would make the coolest wresting intro music.

Lord, I question whether I've had my fill. Lord, I question whether I can take much more.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

From Portland Oregon........... This shit ROCKS!
    I would say that punk rock has non-terminal cancer. It's got a lot of fucked up growths on it, but it's not gonna die from it - Fat Mike ...

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Don't get me started on music. I won't stop.

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

bob_o looks like we've got the same taste in music. Mastodon's last album was fucking killer.
    The coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken.

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by meser View Post
    bob_o looks like we've got the same taste in music. Mastodon's last album was fucking killer.
    Bitchin dude. I like EVERYTHING! Just so happens that I like more heavy shit than anything else Honestly though? "Crack the Skye" I felt was pretty boring.. It was very solid musically but it just didn't do it for me. After "Blood Mountain" I was expecting psychedelic groovy-ass metal on such an epic scale my face would melt off! So it's prolly my own fault I don't like it

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

May go see these guys tonight.

Lord, I question whether I've had my fill. Lord, I question whether I can take much more.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bob_o View Post
    Bitchin dude. I like EVERYTHING! Just so happens that I like more heavy shit than anything else Honestly though? "Crack the Skye" I felt was pretty boring.. It was very solid musically but it just didn't do it for me. After "Blood Mountain" I was expecting psychedelic groovy-ass metal on such an epic scale my face would melt off! So it's prolly my own fault I don't like it

True, Crack the Skye wasnt anything like Leviathan or Blood Mountain but The Last Baron takes me for a trip everytime I listen to it.
    The coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by meser View Post
    Damn it, how do I embed the video in here?

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

For the change of heavy pace:

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 66Newport View Post
    Thanks but that's exactly what I did, I then copy and pasted the link into it.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

You kids and your devil music.

"Your car is so low, Bill Hines has to duck to get in." - Trent Sherrill

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu