User Tag List

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL LBCC Board Member Art Show Thread

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

This thread is awesome, i'm blown away by the depth of talent !

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Betos'74Monte View Post
    Dude those are bad ass, these are my favorites right here, the planets and the giant are fuckin trippy
    Both my buddies (especially Aaron) are WAY into surrealism. The one of the Giant with the trippy perspective is hangin over my desk at work. people trip on that mf all day. It's hilarious.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

My wife paints, and I draw, so before we got married last year we were racking our brains trying to come up with a gift for our close friends and family that was something personal and unique (read: cheap!) so we got the idea for her to do some small format, Rothko-style backgrounds and I would ink in some cars and boats and vans and shit for everyone. It was a hit, and we've done just a couple more since then... hope you dig.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I think we can do better than that...

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

^^ Those look pretty bitchin'.

I found this piece behind my cabinet today. Totally forgot I had it.

photo23large.jpg
    The coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by boldofman View Post
    Well, i guess i'll participate:
    Love it!!

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Something I'm currently working on. Drawn on a piece of a recycled IKEA desk - art supplies can get expensive! Will post progress pictures.

dagger.jpg
    The coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

tin man those are bad ass i like the impala and the hot rod coupe look bad ass

meser that rose and dagger look bad ass
    Incomparables CC VP

RESPECT THOSE WHO RESPECT YOU, WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE THE CULTURE, IF SOMEONE SHOWS YOU RESPECT, MAKE SURE YOU SHOW IT BACK.thumbsup:

Rolling low and burning a bowl

SABES QUE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T LOOK AT IT

--------------------------
    1974 Monte Carlo a.K.a El Monte

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Photo of a canvas I did a while back.

"Your car is so low, Bill Hines has to duck to get in." - Trent Sherrill

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eryk View Post
    Photo of a canvas I did a while back.

Dude, bad ass!! Sabotage? is that what you write?

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Logo/shirt print for my new project...

Another shirt print to come...

This is a work in progress. A mock up of a mixed media collage piece I will doing on a 30 x 40 canvas....

All art trademarked. 2010 Grim Los Angeles
    Last edited by Rhodes; 11-10-2010 at 09:12 AM.
    ~ EMBERS So Cal ~

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

^^ Looking good Rhodes. I like the shirt prints a lot.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Progress pic.

12.jpg

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

^^^Loving it!

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Yo E, we should do a collabo on a wall sometime? Maybe even on this thread, we could do a little exchange. I'll write your name and you'll write mine and we post it up here.

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by meser View Post
    Progress pic.

12.jpg
    Looking good!
    ~ EMBERS So Cal ~

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

another......

~ EMBERS So Cal ~

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Rhodes, are you making those designs using PS?

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by meser View Post
    Yo E, we should do a collabo on a wall sometime? Maybe even on this thread, we could do a little exchange. I'll write your name and you'll write mine and we post it up here.
    I'm down for that! I've written a few different things over the years. Since I'm out of the game, it's just "eryk" now. You do that and I'll do meser.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eryk View Post
    I'm down for that! I've written a few different things over the years. Since I'm out of the game, it's just "eryk" now. You do that and I'll do meser.
    Let the games begin!!