User Tag List

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL LBCC Board Member Art Show Thread

♠ LBCC Resident Therapist ♠

User Info Menu

The OFFICIAL LBCC Board Member Art Show Thread

Post up your own original artwork whenever you have the urge to share something... doesn't need to be on the topic of this board, but extra brownie points if it is!

Ready, set, go!!
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Well, i guess i'll participate:

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Here are some things I have done in the past.

My buddy had a skate company for a little and did some cheesy graphics in like five minutes, irronically he sold a crap load of them back in PA!

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

heres my entries not as good as the i see in here but you get the jizz....oh i mean gist lol

this one is not finished(obviously lol)

my rendering of Punch '84 still not finished

another unfinished one
    Incomparables CC VP

RESPECT THOSE WHO RESPECT YOU, WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE THE CULTURE, IF SOMEONE SHOWS YOU RESPECT, MAKE SURE YOU SHOW IT BACK.thumbsup:

Rolling low and burning a bowl

SABES QUE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T LOOK AT IT

--------------------------
    1974 Monte Carlo a.K.a El Monte

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Here is my little contribution.

I've been writing Graffiti for the past 10 years (started when I was 15) but have been painting for as long as I can remember. I just keep it on paper and canvas nowadays to stay away from Johnny Law.
    Venice3.jpgbirds.jpgfrank.jpgastro2.jpgastro1.jpgastro3.jpgVenice1.jpgIMG_0788.jpgMary.jpgblue.jpgskull.jpgbrown.jpgVenice3.jpgbirds.jpgfrank.jpgastro2.jpgastro1.jpgastro3.jpgVenice1.jpgIMG_0788.jpgMary.jpgblue.jpgskull.jpgbrown.jpg
    The coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

The coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Shit, put some doubles in there.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

I remember that one you did in back of Astro! My homie LennyG used to run the record store part, when they had it. I've been dj'ing since 92. I know that back door of Astro very well. We actually did a piece on it back in the day too. Like 96/97. Crazy.
    "Your car is so low, Bill Hines has to duck to get in." - Trent Sherrill

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eryk View Post
    I remember that one you did in back of Astro! My homie LennyG used to run the record store part, when they had it. I've been dj'ing since 92. I know that back door of Astro very well. We actually did a piece on it back in the day too. Like 96/97. Crazy.
    Dude that's a trip you and I have been in the same places but in different times. The Astro piece took me a good minute considering I could only work on it a few hours each day after work, put a lot of sweat and blood into that. Did you by any chance paint anything inside?

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

damn thats some bad ass tag work their meser
    Incomparables CC VP

RESPECT THOSE WHO RESPECT YOU, WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE THE CULTURE, IF SOMEONE SHOWS YOU RESPECT, MAKE SURE YOU SHOW IT BACK.thumbsup:

♠ LBCC Inland Empire ♠

User Info Menu

here are a few tanks i've done. the girls are ones I did with SaraRay for Sucker Punch Sally's. I did the Bases, fades,antiqueing, all the striping and clears. the others are all me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    you said it was a good size! www.edogkustoms.blogspot.com

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

You guys are makin me realize how lazy I am. Shit. I'll post pics of the sculpture I've been workin on when it's in a recognizable stage. Awesome stuff fellas!

♠LBCC Nor Cal♠

User Info Menu

cool stuff guys heres a few things is did.
    Last edited by Eryk; 09-08-2010 at 09:01 PM.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Super cool Mario and Glenn, you owe me a custom painted board, lol.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Mario those panels are bitchin, love the line work on them.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Il Gimmi View Post
    Super cool Mario and Glenn, you owe me a custom painted board, lol.
    Your are correct sir, I do indeed. It is on my to do list.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mario View Post
    cool stuff guys heres a few things is did.
    [IMG]IMG]http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv285/mmezamurillo/107.jpg[/IMG]
    those are fucking bad ass real clean work
    Incomparables CC VP

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Man This was a great idea you guys are kickin ass!
    @ betos I thought i was the only one that still thought of Punch 84! and @ furiouse styles I dont know why I love the flaming recliner deck but I really really do!
    Looking for 65 galaxie back window/cragar starwires!

♠ PROSPECT ♠

User Info Menu

i love those panels mario!! talented mf.
    spend time, not money

Driven Not Judged

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by james66g View Post
    Man This was a great idea you guys are kickin ass!
    @ betos I thought i was the only one that still thought of Punch 84! and @ furiouse styles I dont know why I love the flaming recliner deck but I really really do!
    nope i still think of it one of my all time favorite trucks
    Incomparables CC VP