User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Il Gimmi's 53 Chevy (Barney).

♠ LBCC British Columbia ♠

User Info Menu

unbelievable progress in such a short time, Mike your skills are remarkable, looks killer.

♠ LBCC Resident Therapist ♠

User Info Menu

How's the parcel shelf lookin'? Last time i saw it it was a little "cocky"...
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SlammedNFlaked View Post
    How's the parcel shelf lookin'? Last time i saw it it was a little "cocky"...

Haha, I completely forgot about that. Looks like it's time for Guerilla fur.

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

^^^ Post up some pix, man, post up some pix!!
    1969 Mercury Montego MX -- ¡Cállate la boca!
    Roach Motel II -- 1968 Fairlane 500 Wagon

"Two on the street is worth more than 20 on the board." -- 64sled

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Il Gimmi View Post
    Haha, I completely forgot about that. Looks like it's time for Guerilla fur.
    Just use some of Johns back hair.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Last edited by Il Gimmi; 09-08-2010 at 08:38 PM.

In Heaven, TCB

User Info Menu

Somebodies roof looks like glass. To the top! Big update on Saturday!
    Outside of society, they're waitin' for me.

http://faceoffumanchu.blogspot.com/

"Fuck that! I'm not scared. I'll go cruising by myself!"
    -eric

User Info Menu

You can't post just WORDS!!!

You have to post pitchers.
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

In Heaven, TCB

User Info Menu

Its like a 10 minute drive. Blacktop or laptop? Haha.
    Outside of society, they're waitin' for me.

http://faceoffumanchu.blogspot.com/

"Fuck that! I'm not scared. I'll go cruising by myself!"
    -eric

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Sorry we're keeping it under wraps until Barney's back together again. If ya want a sneak peak you gotta roll by the garage.

♠ LBCC Sweden ♠

User Info Menu

I missed this! It looks awesome. Looking forward to see it with the trim back on.
    1960 Oldsmobile Super 88
    1964 Oldsmobile 442 conv.
    1964 Ford Galaxie 500

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Sorry, we're gay and not gonna show ya our dresses until the prom Saturday night! Gee gee gee gee! Jesus hates you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Jesus turned his back on us a long time ago. All these storms roll'n through the valley over the past few days is proof.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F-U Manchu! View Post
    Its like a 10 minute drive. Blacktop or laptop? Haha.
    Dick.

I told you, Wednesday or Thursday I'm there. I'm just an impatient bitch at this time of the month.

*hugs*

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Il Gimmi View Post
    Jesus turned his back on us a long time ago. All these storms roll'n through the valley over the past few days is proof.
    HAIL YES!

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

I've seen Barney and I dig it. It will be good to see him on the road again.

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

wow he's back wait its not easter yet
    I'm sorry, I don't care how fucking groovy and melodic metal music might get, you do not EVER dance to metal. PERIOD. You might bang your head, swing and sway with the groove, jump up and down and pit with the other long-hair's, but you don't FUCKING DANCE TO IT.
    Bob_o

♠ LBCC So Cal ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Styles View Post

You are the same mother fucker I saw on my toast this morning!!

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Styles View Post

JESUS Jesus, you act like your all HIGH and MIGHTY just because your the creator of all! If there really was a Jesus, he would'a posted pics of Barnito! FAKE!

User Info Menu

I saw him in person! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Sorry Jimmy, gotta give a little shitty, dark, cell-phone teaser pic just so I can gloat!
    Last edited by SlammedNFlaked; 10-07-2010 at 12:04 PM.