User Tag List

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Pescos and Rays

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki63 View Post
    You could rename this thread "Impala done right" cause so far you've done no wrong. Great to see this one evolve. Mario's style fits it great and someone had the vision to see that. Don't stop...........
    well said

♠ LBCC Sweden ♠

User Info Menu

Your car never dissapoints me Rick!
    1960 Oldsmobile Super 88
    1964 Oldsmobile 442 conv.
    1964 Ford Galaxie 500

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

That looks awesome!

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Back from the deepest darkest corner of hell...

Pic aint nothing special, I'm just trying to keep another of my topics from disappearing.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ACCESSORYFREAK View Post
    Back from the deepest darkest corner of hell...

Pic aint nothing special, I'm just trying to keep another of my topics from disappearing.

I hope everyone is doing well!
    Hey, been in hell too, next time lets hang out.
    Car looks great as always btw.
    Sent from my ouiji board with black magic powers

- I Bomb Mes3 -

♠ LBCC Arizona ♠

User Info Menu

Damn Mario those lines are sick! Rick its lookin good man.
    I'm sorry, I don't care how fucking groovy and melodic metal music might get, you do not EVER dance to metal. PERIOD. You might bang your head, swing and sway with the groove, jump up and down and pit with the other long-hair's, but you don't FUCKING DANCE TO IT.
    Bob_o

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Rick, I love your car dude.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Carlow
    ^Lookin Charp!

Casual Cruiser

User Info Menu

Is that an Archer antenna I see?

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sacra63 View Post
    Is that an Archer antenna I see?
    Yezurrr, it sure is. Was NOS before I fucked it all up.

On a separate note.

One of these freaks are not like the other one of these freaks are not the same...

0.jpg

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Rick nice picture

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

I got a little inspiration from Errol and after about 8 years of owning my Impala I finally fixed my horn.

Gonzo_trumpet.jpg

Funny how such a small repair can make you feel good when life's giving you a hard time.

♠ LBCC High Desert ♠

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ACCESSORYFREAK View Post
    Funny how such a small repair can make you feel good when life's giving you a hard time.
    I feel you, Rick.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

So since this is only place I post about my car and since Ive been lagging I decided to drop an update. After the horn repair I totally got the bug again well... that and right after CTTL my differential gave out so I had to get the bug hahaha. Thanks to my brother in-law Dave I found a diff that was shortened and still affordable from Under Ground Customs in hell monte. Cooks wanted a lil over 1k to shorten and rebuild mine so when this lead of 450 was given to me I jumped on it. Right around this time I had some brake problems so I also did a front disc brake upgrade with a zero offset kit from ABS.

The install was a little harder then I thought it would be but wow was it worth it. There is such a difference in the stopping power. I learned a new bubble bleeding procedure during this upgrade as well. I hate bench bleeding hahaha. Open the brake fluid reservoir and top off the fluid as needed. Make sure the reservoir is completely level (Jack stands under the rear can be used, I used my hydros) and tap or pat the pedal barley pushing it in. If you push to hard you will see brake fluid shoot straight up out of the res. If you pat it you should see bubbles in the fluid, first large then several small bubbles. This is releasing the air stuck in the master cylinder. Do this until no more bubbles are seen then bleed like normal. This trick worked great for me.

Just recently I replaced the seals in my hydro cylinders and put in a rebuilt steering box. made a huge difference in the steering. Not sure whats next but I'm sure Ill find something. No more repairs though until after the Torres Empire show. Im showing there for the fun of it. I know I dont have a chance but what the heck.

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Cool! It's not fun unless you can enjoy driving it. It's good to see this thread bumped. I really like your car, man. Nice score on the rear, too.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

after the disc brake swap u wonder why u put up with 4wheel drum,huh? I know I did.cool that u got the bug again

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Dank. Always a pleasure watching you make this car better and better...
    I think we can do better than that...

♠ LBCC High Priest ♠

User Info Menu

Tradition didn't end in 1964