User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526

Thread: Pescos and Rays

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

thanks guys, glad your still interested in my build. Im doing repairs that Ive been talking about since Ive first got this car.

Yeah I know what you mean about dealing with the 4 wheel drums. I used to have to stomp on the pedal just to get it to stop. Actually after hooking up the vacuum line it was super soft and smooth. The pedal went down so easily i was afraid it wasn't going to stop on the test ride. I had to ease into it to convince myself it would indeed stop.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

removed per management...
    Last edited by ACCESSORYFREAK; 09-13-2013 at 04:43 PM.

♠ LBCC Skinny Jeans ♠

User Info Menu

^^^^gold chainer
    I don't do build threads, I just build.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Last edited by ACCESSORYFREAK; 09-13-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Boulevard Bomber

User Info Menu

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

Oh damn! With that Groupe plaque, too! Man, I been wondering about you. Looking good!
    MAKE LBCC MESSAGE BOARD RELEVANT AGAIN!

Harvey's Front Row

User Info Menu

This Impala has and continues to be my most admired, exquisitely put together, most beautiful '64 EVER. Period. And the guy who owns this ride is one real gentleman. After all these years I'm so glad you've kept this work of art under your care! Someday I am going to visit my son now working and in living in San Francisco and I am going to see this car for reals!
    The only thing on my mind is how good she's running. Labels are for those in need of recognition. - Diém